Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oriental @ Ngee Ann City

I got a voucher for free trial treatment from Jean Yip promotion. Last year Dec, I joined their Open House for the new facial treatment R6 Skin Revolution. As a appreciation, they gave a bag of gift for those who participate.Inside, there were perfume, book cover and a few vouches for treatment at Jean Yip. And in the end, I spent $38++ to givr a try on the R6.

Those vouchers had the expiry date on. Therefore, I book a appointment to Oriental Hair Solution (东方生发堂) for my 1st free treatment.

There is only a branch located at Ngee Ann City. When I stepped in at 6.45pm, I was served by a lady consultant Agnes Li. After the chit chat consulting, she told me that I had 2 problem with my hair. 1, impurites on my scalp. Which mean it would block my holes and dandruff occur. 2, my white hair. I'm now 22years-old but have quit alot of white hair hidden. Perhaps I was inherited. But she said that I would need 2years time to treat my white hair and I could only choose have 1 treament now.

After considering, I chose to have clean off those impurites as I could dye my white hair. Then the treament proceed...
1st, she applied their shampoo and wash off. She said that it could help to clean the impurites off the scalp.
2nd, after washing she apply another solution for deep cleaning. Can't remember what that for. It had a cooling cold effect with a hat covering my head. The machine kept on releasing cool air...I think is some sort of Oxygen treament. I love this step. So relaxing and cooling.
3rd, 20-30mins passed. She removed the hat and start to scalp my. she had to scalp harder to remove them. But still ok, it doesn't hurt.
4th, she washed off the solution and blow my hair till dry. Then give me head massage.





Overall, I did enjoyed their service and had a nice experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment