Saturday, May 1, 2010

Free DIAMONDS from GoldHeart

GoldHeart is giving out 360 pieces of diamonds from 31th April till 2nd May. 120pieces of diamonds ranging from 0.08carat to 0.15carat out for grab each day. And I managed to get 1 of them.

Today, I worked non-stop till 4.30am in the office with my bunch of colleagues from yesterday night. Then I placed myself on my bed in 5am and thought that I should forget about getting the diamond as I was pretty tired and exhausted. However, my mental alarm clock doesn't sympathize me. I woke up 8am in the morning. Therefore, I decided to try my luck and managed to reach Orchard before 9am. The event was held at Orhard, International plaza which is located near Lido.

I queued up for a total of 3 and 1/2 hours to had the diamond placed onto my hands. Haha! It was the first time I had the diamond, the shinning little 0.15carat stone. Wao, it looked so big and sparkling to me. :)

Meanwhile, the saleman would showed you that the diamond was real and good by testing with a machine pen. Then you have the choice of making it into a ring or pendent with their special price. It costed $148 and $198 for the ring and $88 and $108 for the pendent with the use of 14K and 18k white gold respectively.

After considering, I made myself a ring which was paid by my mother and my boyfriend. Don't ask me why. Its a long story. :P The process of sealing the diamond onto the ring need a maximum waiting time of 6 weeks due to overwhelmed response. Its deem long...等你等到我心痛 :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment