Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My First Home; My First Asset

"My first home; my first asset" held by HDB last Saturday. Peanut and I had got registered online 1 weeks ago. It was overwhelming and we almost can't get ourselves in, cause when I went back to test if I could help my friends registered, it was fully occupied.

When we reach there, there was just a few of them around queuing up for registration. After that, we proceed to the hall. More and more people were walking in, finding seats in front. The hall was as big as those theater hall in POLY. I guessed there were almost hundred of them.

The initial speech should last for 11/2hours. However, it exceed by half-and-hour more. But we left at the end of 2nd speech which was regard to the Financing for Home. Meanwhile, the 3rd speech began with Environment and your Neighborhood, I think.

Overall, I think it help abit for me in knowing more about buying a HDB/DBSS/EC. Doesn't gain much though, cause I had research a lot online and through HDB website. Thus, the presentation was for basic understanding.

Fortunately, there were staffs waiting outside the hall who could replied to our concern. So it was still worth going to find out about HDB flat directly from them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment